Last Updated: October 12, 2017
1. Commitment to Privacy
3. Third Party Sites
5. Why Does C’est Moi Collect Information?
The Site collects information about you to provide and improve our services, communicate offers that we believe will interest you, and administer our business. Collecting this information allows us to complete your order efficiently, to notify you of your order status, providing a means for you to contact us with questions or comments, and for promotional purposes such as special offers and contests. We also collect personal information in detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We also collects information online in order to meet our legitimate business objectives, including but not limited to improving the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of its products, enhancing customer service, better meeting the demands of consumers for new products, and conducting internal marketing and demographic studies.
6. What Information Does C’est Moi Collect?
We collect personal information from you when you submit that information to us voluntarily.
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|Registering on our website||Name and email address|
|Purchasing on our website||Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address|
|Sweepstakes and contests||Name, email address and age|
|Product Availability Notifications||Name and email address|
|Submitting product reviews||Name, email address, birth day and month, nickname, personal images|
We may also collect certain demographic information such as products you own or are interested in owning and information regarding your preferences for products.
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our website. We automatically receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our Site, our emails, and/or our online advertisements. This information helps us to make our Site work more efficiently, evaluate use of our Site, and support our website analytics and marketing campaigns. When you use our Site, we may collect your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (which we use to support of our internal operations) and information about your operating system, access times, browser type and language, country, and the URL of the website you visited before navigating to our Site. If you access our Site via a mobile device, we may also collect your device make and model, mobile carrier, operating system version, language to which your device is set, mobile web browser type and version, the country in which you are using your device, and non-personal analytics and statistical data regarding use of the Site.
Here are some of the types of information we may automatically receive:
- Flash Cookies
- Internet protocol (IP) address, your device operating system and browser type
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags.
- Web server logs.
- Geo-location technologies
You may disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in your browser’s preferences or options menus. Disabling cookies may prohibit you from enjoying certain aspects or features of the services provided on the Site.
7. What Kind of Information Is Collected When I Access The Website Through My Phone?
When you visit our website on your phone, we may receive information about your location and your mobile deceive. This information may include the type of mobile device you use, the temporary or persistent unique device identifier (UDID) placed by us or our services providers, the unique identifiers assigned by us to your device, the IP address of your device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile web browser you use and data from the way you use our mobile website. Your device should require you to provide permission before our mobile website obtains location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cell towers. We and our service providers may use this information along with other information submitted by you. We may also collect your device make and model, mobile carrier, operating system version, language to which your device is set, mobile web browser type and version, the country in which you are using your device, and non-personal analytics and statistical data regarding use of the Site (e.g., downloads, number of users, sessions, frequency of use, retention, territories, and in-game events).
Most mobile devices allow users to disable location services by using controls located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, please contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
8. Do You Love C’est Moi But Under 13? Get Parental Consent!
This Site is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us without prior parental consent. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, and you believe your child has provided personal information to our Site that you would like us to delete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents can also refuse to permit us to collect further personal information from or pertaining to their child.
9. How Is Personal Information Used By C’est Moi?
10. Who Does C’est Moi Share This Information With?
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Corporate affiliates. We may share certain personal information with our affiliates, such as JAKKS Pacific, Inc. and or any of its subsidiaries and or associated companies.
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. We share U.S. client e-mail activity data with MailChimp which is owned and operated by The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp (“MailChimp”) to help MailChimp better target e-mail deployments to consumers for marketing purposes. While MailChimp has a license from us to use e-mail addresses and e-mail activity data in its application, MailChimp does not share e-mail addresses or any specific e-mail activity data with other third parties (although MailChimp may share aggregate/non-specific activity data). Should you wish to opt out of this sharing, you simply need to opt out of e-mail communications from us.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. The Site uses third party social media widgets such as buttons or similar mechanisms from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. Such third party features may collect information about you, like your IP address and the page(s) you visit on the Site. They may also place cookies on your device. These social media widgets are either hosted by a third party or by our Site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the third party social media networks that provide them.
- The public. We may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services with the general public or our affiliates. You may disclose your own personal information when you leave product reviews. Review your content before submitting a review.
- Law enforcement. We may share your personal information to any law enforcement or governmental agency if we believe that we are required by law to disclose such information, including but not limited, to disclosure in connection with investigation of a crime, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability.
- Other instances. We may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
- Business transition. We may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of C’est Moi, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. We may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
These entities are asked to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they have obtained from C’est Moi.
We may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Interest-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites. If you opt out of interest based ads, you will still see ads on websites you visit, but those ads will not be based on your browsing behavior.
Some browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that allows you to tell websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so our Site is not currently designed to respond to those signals.
11. How Does C’est Moi Protect Your Information?
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. We only collect personal information to the extent necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. While we strive to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
We work to protect your personal information and credit card details when you make purchases from our Site. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology – the industry standard – to encrypt the personal information and credit card detail you provide during the order process.
We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your personal information or Account information with anyone or in any unsolicited phone call or email.
12. What Are My Choices Regarding My Personal Information?
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
|Activity||What you need to do|
|Updating or Correcting The Personal Information Relating to Your Account||You can update or correct your name, email address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page or contacting us at email@example.com.|
|Receiving newsletter and promotional emails||You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email that you receive. You can also edit your email preferences on your “My Account” page. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of promotions, updates and/or special offers. Please allow sufficient time for your request to be processed.|
|Interest Based Advertising||You can opt out of some but not all online behavioral based advertising by visiting http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/#completed or by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.|
|Remove content from user review||You can remove content that you posted on a C’est Moi public space by emailing details to email@example.com. We will endeavor to honor your request to remove information from Sites we control, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet. For example, historical copies, or “caches”, may remain.|
All information that we collect online is provided voluntarily (except for the limited exceptions noted above in Section 6). Accordingly, if you do not wish to disclose personal information, then you are not required to do so. However, failure to disclose such information may prohibit you from enjoying certain aspects or features of our services.
13. How To Opt Out of C’est Moi Communications
- Email. In compliance with CAN-SPAM, all bulk emails that we sends out will have a link in them that will allow you to remove your contact information from our mailing lists. If you would like to stop receiving promotions, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a sufficient time for your request to be processed.
- Text messages. We may distribute mobile coupons and other text messages to devices of those who request this information via an opt in request. To opt out of these text messages, reply “stop” to our text message.
- Geo Location. You may at any time opt out from further allowing us to access location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
Please be aware that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. For example, we may contact you for order fulfillment purposes, customer service purposes, or product recalls.
14. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and a C’est Moi customer, you have the right to request information from us once per calendar year regarding the customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request this information, please send an email to email@example.com with 'Request for California Privacy Information' in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you via an email response.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user of the Site, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Site. Fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-875-2557.
15. Contact Us
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail. Any personal information you provide to us as part of any question or complaint will not be used to send you promotional materials or for any other purpose other than to respond to your inquiry or complaint, unless you so request.
17. Choice of Law, Arbitration, Jury, and Class Actions
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
IF YOU ARE A U.S. RESIDENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS:
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU AND C’EST MOI AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE AND THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
YOU MAY WANT TO CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
OPT-OUT OF AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE: You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by emailing us at email@example.com and providing the requested information as follows: (1) Your Name; (2) the URL of the Terms; (3) Your Address; (4) Your Phone Number; (5) and a clear statement that you wish to opt out of this arbitration provision in the Terms. The opt-out notice must be emailed no later than 30 days after the date you first accept the Terms by using the website. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your notice may not be valid.
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.